Saturday 14 July 2012

Update

Time away with Sophie, Sam and baby #2
Dear all,

Just a brief announcment of what is coming up over the next month or so.

As some of you are probably aware my Son (second child) is due in just about two weeks time and I will be taking a four week break to spend with my family. This means that pretty much all Twitter communication will cease to happen and unfortunately there will be little activity on this blog as well.

There may be the odd post go up but service will be suspended for the most part.

To be honest I have to go away and rethink a few things anyway. I'm losing the enjoyment factor of writing and so need to evaluate it.

As and when I do come back (IF) there will also be a reduced amount of posts. I've been slogging my guts out over the last six months constantly trying to get higher figures than the month before, so far May sticks out with 7000 odd views! However I feel quality is lacking in places so I need to address that.

I will however be reading and writing for my new blogpost intermittently http://boredhistorian.blogspot.co.uk/ where I can write with impunity and not vex anyone unduly, and also for my fiction blog http://gingerwerther.blogspot.co.uk

I will be checking email regularly in my duties as group Secretary so feel free to badger me there about things and I shall be checking Twitter every so often but please don't expect a ready reply.

Any who, hope everyone is well and has enjoyed the Blog so far.

All the best

Chris

Gingerliberal

No comments:

Post a Comment